Friday 5 October 2012

Psychedelic Backdrop

Just thought I better put a quick apology for the psychedelic back drop. Hopefully it wont put you off, I think it looks quite good!

The reason behind it - well here is a pic of a team of runners doing the "Mo-bot" having taken part in the Bridge 10k for the Together We Can Charity.


As you can see, the kit has some lovely coloured circles, and when designing the blog, this background reminded me very much of the shirt design. So, if I'm going to be running in a top like this, with ginger hair (clashes with everything!) (it is my natural colour by the way - not a wig or anything), I thought I'd sub-consciously get everyone used to seeing the coloured circles so that when the run takes place in six months time, you will automatically spot Together We Can runners on the TV or on the road if you're in the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment